[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Whatness of Bookness", by Philip Smith
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: "Whatness of Bookness", by Philip Smith
- From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@TELEPORT.COM>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 16:35:38 -0800
- Message-Id: <199609281124.EAA12018@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Philip Smith has made some interesting assertions with respect to what
consitutes a book; I do not agree with all of them. I have printed his
posting out and am thinking about it.
I'll be back....
Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR 97217