Re: Bugs/Mites in Paper

>From time to time I see very small grey bugs, much smaller than an ant or
flea, in my cast paper pieces and handmade paper.  I have a feeling that
I've been seeing these things in paper my whole life, but they now are
taking on a greater significance.  (A friend who has a collection of old
books says she sees them all the time and that they are paper mites.)  They
seem to sort of walk about industriously.  Does anyone know what they might
be and if they are likely to cause problems in the structure of the paper?

Thanks.

Photo

       Learn to tell a Masterblamer from a common political hack.

          Visit Pin the Blame:  http://www.vais.net/~photo