Tin "Book" Box

Today I purchased a small locking tin box in the shape of a book from a
market stall. It is quite small, maybe 4" x 5" x 1" and is painted to
resemble a copy of Little Red Riding Hood. The words "CHILDRENS HOME
TREASURE" appear on the spine. I'd say the illustration on the cover is
1920s-early 1930s. No manufacturer's mark, alas.

Has anyone seen anything like this of a similar age? I've seen other "book"
boxes before but not one manufactured for a child. It's really very cute
and I'm just curious about its origins.

Thanks,

Mac