[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: acrylic marbling
- From: pat baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:55:34 -0700
- Message-Id: <199609302057.NAA28962@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In my experience, you don't even need alum with acrylic marbling.
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery
P.O.Box 1711, Bisbee AZ 85603
"All you need to get along in life is WD-40 to make things go and Duct Tape
to make them stop."