Re: Removing glue and labels from book spines

To add to the list of solvents is a product I have used on many types
of labels. It's an orange oil based solvent with the grand and
glorious name of Goo-Gone! It is toxic - seems to work on a lot of
things including greasy dirt, smells good and doesn't leave a stain.
No guarantees of course. Its available in hardware stores.

>reference on what solvents to use to remove different types of labels
>(paper, fabric, clear plastic) and glue (white glue, rubber cement,
>adhesives from labels) from different types of bindings (leather, vinyl,
>paper, etc)?
---
Dave Walkden   dwalkden@SNET.Net