Re: Removing glue and labels from book spines

Lighter fluid is the same thing as naptha, a kind of paint thinner; the
only difference being that naptha comes in larger volumes and is much,
much less expensive.  I don't have any experience using it on paper, but
it's the best for removing gunk (and general cleaning) from plastic,
glass, and wood.

:D
angi
afn13679@afn.org