Re: various papers

Thanks to all those who answered my inquiry re: the papers.  Perhaps you
might also know how to use these papers in the Collection Preservation
Unit/Mendery.  We do not deal with fine books or their repair.  The Special
Collections also do not do this kind of work.

I believe that the purchaser of these papers along with hand marbled (and
signed) paper, several rolls of leather and what I believe is vellum
intended to use all this on book restoration/repair.

Currently, is the paper suitable for spine lining, end papers, lining of
boxes, etc?  I know that I can use the Kiniwashi and Natsume but what is the
lace paper used for? And the stuff with mulberry bark in it?

This is great!  So much expertise out there....THANKS!
Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
Love Library
San Diego State University

"Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."