Re: various papers

When I read this I started to drool. So I called a friend. According to an
informed source:

>Name on label            Stock #     Quantity on hand  Size    Color
>
>TEA CHEST GOLD           ---         100 SHEETS        20 X 29"  METALIC

This is a real find: they don't make it any more. Let me know off-list if
it's for sale.
Most of the rest are fairly common papers (or at least common names) which
could be replaced today.
The A LOO BOGEN however is unknown - possibly Dutch?

Cheers, Richard

Richard Miller
Abraxas/Peppermint Press
Editor, CBBAG Newsletter
**Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild on the Web**
<http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>