Re: various papers

Hello Claudia Stall -

I don't know huge amounts about papers, but I recognize a bunch of those
names.  If you check out the Daniel Smith art supply catalog, among
others, you'll find out about most of those papers.  If they're in good
condition, it sounds like a treasure trove to me! And worth some real
money at today's prices, as you will also learn from the catalogs.

I'll bet your art department would take it off your hands, or you could ask
the University's purchasing people to sell it for you as University surplus.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman
     \/