Re: various papers

Lace paper (raindrop paper) is neat stuff.  I have run it through both a
photocopier and my laser printer by using a carrier sheet and attaching
the front edge of the lace paper to the carrier with Scotch Removable
Magic Tape (style 811).  This is a frosted tape that uses Post-It
adhesive and is removable.  The resulting images can be quite beautiful
and I have gone on to incorporate them into sheets of just-made handmade
paper.

R*