Re: various papers

R Starr wrote:

> Lace paper (raindrop paper) is neat stuff.  I have run it through both a
> photocopier and my laser printer by using a carrier sheet and attaching
> the front edge of the lace paper to the carrier with Scotch Removable
> Magic Tape (style 811).  This is a frosted tape that uses Post-It
> adhesive and is removable.  The resulting images can be quite beautiful
> and I have gone on to incorporate them into sheets of just-made handmade
> paper.
>
> R*

Speaking of photocopiers.  I make most of my books using the photocopier
and I'm interested in hearing what other papers people have run through
it (or laserprinter) with success.  I have a friend who is always trying
something new with the photocopier but I'm cautious since it's not my
machine.

Have been reading the mailing list for awhile and really enjoy it!
Stacey
stacey@weststock.com