Re: various papers

> Lace paper (raindrop paper) is neat stuff.  I have run it through both a
> photocopier and my laser printer by using a carrier sheet and attaching
> the front edge of the lace paper to the carrier with Scotch Removable
> Magic Tape (style 811).  This is a frosted tape that uses Post-It
> adhesive and is removable.

i've always been leery of running adhesive through my printer (though i've
heard several assurance that PostIt notes & their adhesive is perfectly
safe).  but i've  had good results by using a carrier sheet made of
legalsized paper, with the leading edge folded back and over the top
of the delicate paper:
                                                  __
----------------carrier sheet------------------------- <-folded leading edge

luigi