[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Adhevisves
- From: Dolores <dguff@RAZORLOGIC.COM>
- Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 07:46:34 -0700
- Message-Id: <199610051558.IAA04544@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I will be teaching a mini-workshop at our local book arts guild and would
like to impart the following information regarding adhesives.
Question 1: difference between archival and non-archival?
Question 2: difference between glue and paste?
Question 3: bookbinder's definition of "adhesive"
Thanks for any assistance...d guffey for North Redwoods Book Arts Guild