Adhevisves

I will be teaching a mini-workshop at our local book arts guild and would
like to impart the following information regarding adhesives.
Question 1: difference between archival and non-archival?
Question 2: difference between glue and paste?
Question 3: bookbinder's definition of "adhesive"
Thanks for any assistance...d guffey for North Redwoods Book Arts Guild