[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source for printing equipment
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Source for printing equipment
- From: Donn Sanford <donn@INTERACCESS.COM>
- Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 14:20:38 -0500
- Message-Id: <199610061929.MAA25299@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Contact NA Graphics, Box 486, Silverton, CO 81433 or call Frtiz at
970-387-0127. They have Kelsey rollers.
>I picked up a 5x8 Kelsey Excelsior press at an antique shop this summer and
>of course the ink rollers are shot, one of the ink rollers is missing a
>wheel, I need quoins, key, etc. Can anyone on the list recommend a good
>source for this kind of stuff? Thanks.