[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book: Papermaking Equipment
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Book: Papermaking Equipment
- From: Michael Rogerson <michaelr@UNLLIB.UNL.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 08:39:59 -0500
- Message-Id: <199610071359.GAA12203@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> FELTS: Do you know of creative alternatives?
I went to a thrift store and bought old baby blankets and just cut them
into the desired sizes. Army/Navy stores also have old felt blankets
that work just as well. Surely I'm no expert in the field of
papermaking, but I have had success using these alternatives.
Love Library, UNL