Re: Keith Smith sewings

Thanks for the comments regarding paper Jack.  I was using  Speckletone,
a recycled acidfree paper which I get in large sheets then fold and cut
with my wonderful Kuttrimmer.  It is a little thicker than typing paper
but has the wonderful virtue of having some speckles to it which means
that not every least dot or smudge will show.  People seem to like the
look of it too.

Someone else suggested fewer sheets.  Well, of course, but then they are
skinnier and there is not enough ditance between the holes for each sheet
which are punched into the spine for the fancy patterns to show, which is
what my question was about.

Thanks for the responses.

Joyce