[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: various papers
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: various papers
- From: Claudia Stall <cstall@MAIL.SDSU.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 13:28:18 -0700
- Message-Id: <199610072040.NAA05087@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
First, I want to thank so many that responded to my inquiry regarding the
stored papers. Gosh, what a find!
Next, I have decided to sit on it until the administration has been
notified. They will have to decide what to do with it.
Finally, getting the state of California to sell state property is
problematical. However, I have saved the inquiries for purchase in my
mailbox and if it is approved for sale, I'll contact you. It may be offered
in smaller amounts or by the sheet with a minumum amount....but who knows?
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University
"Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."