Re: various papers

First, I want to thank so many that responded to my inquiry regarding the
stored papers.  Gosh, what a find!

Next, I have decided to sit on it until the administration has been
notified.  They will have to decide what to do with it.

Finally, getting the state of California to sell state property is
problematical.  However, I have saved the inquiries for purchase in my
mailbox and if it is approved for sale, I'll contact you. It may be offered
in smaller amounts or by the sheet with a minumum amount....but who knows?

Bye,
Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
Love Library
San Diego State University

"Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."