Information about Prospero's Books

Hello to all of you !

"Prospero's Books" is a film by the British director Peter Greenaway. It is
an interpretation of "The Tempest" by Shakespeare.In this movie there are 24
books that are taken by Prospero to his exile.These are real books, made and
bound in a beautiful and most creative way. I had the chance to see them in
a show in Venice, Italy, few years ago. But where are they now ??? where is
the person who bound them ? I found a lot of imformation about the film on
the Web, but nothing about the binder !

Did any of you watch that film and know what I'm talking about ?

Thanks for your help.

Uri Kolodni
18 Zangwill Str.
62599 Israel