Re: Information about Prospero's Books

>Hello to all of you !
>
>"Prospero's Books" is a film by the British director Peter Greenaway. It is
>an interpretation of "The Tempest" by Shakespeare.In this movie there are 24
>books that are taken by Prospero to his exile.These are real books, made and
>bound in a beautiful and most creative way. I had the chance to see them in
>a show in Venice, Italy, few years ago. But where are they now ??? where is
>the person who bound them ? I found a lot of imformation about the film on
>the Web, but nothing about the binder !
>
>Did any of you watch that film and know what I'm talking about ?
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Uri Kolodni
>18 Zangwill Str.
>62599 Israel
>
>kolodni@actcom.co.il

There is an illustrated book about these books, and probably about the
making of the film in with it. I'm sure it's simply called Prospero's
Books, and it ought to have info. about the binder in it. Sorry I
don't know more.

Tim Sheppard                   tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press  -   Publisher of fine books in miniature