Position Available

BOOKBINDING POSITION AVAILABLE

Rag & Bone Bindery in Pawtucket, Rhode Island needs an experienced
bookbinder to work in our studio beginning immediately and
continuing throughout our Christmas season (Now through December
15th).

The position involves working at a glue machine covering boards,
glueing up book blocks and drilling and hand sewing Japanese style
bindings.

Pay is commensurate with experience and speed, this is a piece rate
& hourly wage position, mostly piece rate.

Rag & Bone bindery is a funky bookbinding studio located in the
Blackstone Studio's Artist Building in northern Rhode Island.

Please call Jason @ 401 723 2665 for more information or to schedule
an appointment.

Thank you!

Jason Thompson