[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Information about Prospero's Books
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Information about Prospero's Books
- From: Dick Higgins <dhiggins@MHV.NET>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 07:23:24 -0400
- Message-Id: <199610101117.EAA12637@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Who is this person, Tom Phillips ? Do you have some more detailes about him
>and his work?
He's a quiet, stout English artist with many shows under his belt. He has
gone far enough afield to have written at least one opera, his best known
bookwork is A HUMUMENT which is available in a reprint edition, US museums
have ignored him but you can find his work well represented in the Ruth and
Marvin Sackner Collection in Miami.