[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book: Papermaking Equipment
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Book: Papermaking Equipment
- From: Karen Molloy <Karen_Molloy.PILOT@PILOTSW.COM>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:57:02 EDT
- Message-Id: <199610101617.JAA16442@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Brian Queen wrote: I am seeking information about all aspects of studio
>equipment including but not restricted to the following:
>FELTS: Do you know of creative alternatives?
I bought felt yardage off the bolt in a fabric store to cut up and make
"felts." I've had the felts for several years and they've held up well.
>DRYING SYSTEMS: Drying racks; drying boxes.
I use a sheet of formica, a storm window, or (if I'm making something other
than sheets) a window screen.