Re: cyanotype

Has anyone worked with this print making technique? We are doing a
collaborative book and are experimenting with cyanotype as our method of
"printing" the book. Some directions we have say the paper should be sized
while others say the opposite. One source suggests you develope the print
with a sunlamp but we're having a hard time tracing down a sunlamp--lawsuits
have driven them off the market it seems. Has anyone found another light
source for development.  One source says that finished cyanotypes are
sensitive to fingers touching them--can effect the print. This is not good
for a book which is meant to be fingered. Does anyone have any experience
with this? Several of our first experiments developed an image on exposure to
light but the image washed away in the rinse bath. All comments are
gratefully welcomed.