Re: Adhesives

>Does anyone know of a "current" list of adhesives, with suppliers, chemical
>and physical properties, applications, and methods of reversing? It would
>certainly be a useful document!
        It will be very difficult to get such a list becauce commercial
sources like to keep "trade secrets".Although not a professional
conservator or bookperson(?),I have found that acetone softens some pvas to
the point where you can remove them mechanically from paper
surfaces.Fortunately,I have not had to delaminate such papers.
cheers