Re: Stone Books

First, I would like to thank to all of you who helped with very usefull
information regarding Prospero's Books. Thank you !

Talking about Stone Books, reminded me of a small but beautiful garden/park
in Paris, France. The benches there are actually Stone Books !!! Each bench
is made by two open "books" and one just has to sit on them... I wish I
could send here the pictures I took there. Write it down, for your next
Parisian vacation...

Square G. Pierne. In the corner of Rue de Seine and Rue Mazarine.( it's not
far from St. Germain Des Pres).

Uri Kolodni