[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New Artist's Books
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: New Artist's Books
- From: "James T. Downey" <jdowney@MAIL.COIN.MISSOURI.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 06:56:03 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199610150842.DAA15933@coins0.coin.missouri.edu>
- Message-Id: <199610151156.EAA13143@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'd like to invite one and all to visit our website to see images of fine
letterpress books, artist's books, and broadsides produced by Chad Oness
of the Sutton Hoo Press. Some books are limited edition, others are one
of a kind artistic bindings executed by various book artists.
And, of course, feel free to browse the rest of our on-line gallery.
James T. Downey / Legacy Art & BookWorks, Inc.
Now with over 100 images and new featured artists at: