[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: various papers
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: various papers
- From: Richard Minsky <minsky@NYC.PIPELINE.COM>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 12:54:39 GMT
- Message-Id: <199610161702.KAA18305@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Oct 13, 1996 22:15:32, '"Rupert N. Evans" <r-evans4@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU>'
>Surely you don't print on both sides of the paper with an inkjet printer.
>you do, how do you keep the image from bleeding through?
It just doesn't bleed through.