Silvia Rennie/bindery for sale

"To all the people who responded: please forgive me for not answering
you individually - quite a few of you wrote. As you can imagine, I can
hardly bear to start making lots of little packages, so I'll wait a
little longer to see whether anybody will come along with that dream check
and remove everything in one fell swoop. If this miracle does not happen,
I'll contact you before too long. Silvia"

Please continue responding to Silvia (silvia@laplaza.org) and not to me;
because she's not on the list I'm posting for her, but I am not acting as
her agent.

Jack

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.