National Cutter Information

------=_NextPart_000_01BBBF61.02B0E160

Hi

I am looking for some help and information on a 26", #748, National Papaer
Cutter I hauled home on Saturday.  It is pretty rusty but I have gotten
most of the vertical movement components moving.  The shear handle moves
only when disconnected from the shear.  The clamp will move up and down
when the wheel is turned.  I have begun soaking the joints with oil and
have filled all of the oil cups.

If anyone else has tackled a project like this before I would love your
insights.  I could also use some kind of manual or information to help me
put it back together again.

Thanks,

Lee cooper
lcooper@acacianet.com
------=_NextPart_000_01BBBF61.02B0E160

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Hi<br> <br>I am looking for some help =
and information on a 26&quot;, #748, National Papaer Cutter I hauled =
home on Saturday. &nbsp;It is pretty rusty but I have gotten most of the =
vertical movement components moving. &nbsp;The shear handle moves only =
when disconnected from the shear. &nbsp;The clamp will move up and down =
when the wheel is turned. &nbsp;I have begun soaking the joints with oil =
and have filled all of the oil cups.<br><br>If anyone else has tackled a =
project like this before I would love your insights. &nbsp;I could also =