Re: Permanence of duplicating paper

Luigi,

Excuse my ignorance, but how can you tell the difference between mimeographed
copies and spirit copies?

I believe the majority of the playscripts I was examining were produced using
spirit duplicators ... but I could be mistaken. Obviously the smell of the
duplicating fluid has long gone, but the coverage of the black ink leads me to
conclude that spirit duplicators were used.

Is there a sure-fire way of determining the method of duplication?

Regards,

Iain Brown
100131.3564@compuserve.com