[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: foxing
- From: David Klappholz <davidk6@TRIBECA.IOS.COM>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:57:39 -0400
- Message-Id: <199610251658.JAA12939@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The following is Greek to me -- and, I suspect, to everyone else. The "BIBLIA"
I get. Anyone care to handle the rest?
PS Foxing ain't nothin' compared to encoded postings -- especially when the
encoding scheme is translation into a natural language.