book arts info

Dear Bookarts people

Tony Green gave me this address. I'd very much like to be put on a
book arts info mailing list. I teach a course on the Book Arts,
originally Medieval Book Illumination, but now including, eg:
incunabula, bookplates, artists book movement, printing press
movement in New Zealand, the representation of the book in the visual
arts, the book in contemporary installation art......

Elizabeth Eastmond