Silvia Rennie's bindery sale

Silvia asked me to post the following note to this group.

"From S. Rennie - To the incredible number of people who e-mailed me: thank
you all for writing, and please forgive my not answering each of you
individually. I was astonished at the number of requests, even for the
complete bindery. Not only was I able to sell everything very quickly, but
also to people who were able to remove the stuff within days, which
mattered to me. I very much hope you can find what you need elsewhere soon!
Silvia."

Jack

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.