Re: Permanence of duplicating paper (A major digresssion)

About permanence of digital materials...I dont mean to sound like a doomsday
advocate, but I believe its been said many times that in a sophisticated
war which the USA is probably capable of participating in (!) electromagnetic
weaponry would erase all info from digital type storage, right ? And
microfishce and other photofilm storage would be more minimally marred.

Lilias at Saltwinds  ( I usually say cheerio, but the subject here is too
morbid)