[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Permanence of duplicating paper (A major digresssion)
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Permanence of duplicating paper (A major digresssion)
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@VBE.COM>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:45:43 -0600
- Message-Id: <199611010455.UAA19423@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
No, the fundemental illusion of Harmon Seaver is that he is human.
He deludes many -- the reality is that he is a Raven, with a mind as
black as his beak.
Harmon Seaver email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you
are out there.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1996. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.