Ring Binder "Spines"

A few friends have asked me to make them leather agenda covers in the style
of my journals and photo albums. These would be for Filofax-style looseleaf
books.

Can anyone point me toward a source (preferably wholesale but even retail
would be helpful) for the metal "spines" for these type books, with the
three or six tension-release rings embedded in them? I can not for the life
of me find a company that sells just the metal part -- everyone I've found
just sells made-up ring binders.

Any help from this informative list would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Bonnie Borthwick