Re: Permanence of duplicating paper (A major digresssion)

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Ron Koster wrote:

> "The fundamental reality of our human-ness is that we are all Harmon Raven",

Funny... I dreamed that my dog said the EXACT same time last night..and
I don't even have a dog!

Hmmmmm......

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG