Good dates for next year's private press book fair?

Hello all,

Our 1996 October fine press book fair went well this year. So well, we are
trying to pin down dates for next year's fair. Trying to steer clear of the
major meetings like Guild of Bookworkers, Friends of Dard Hunter and American
Printing History Association, we would like to know what would be good weekend
dates for next October?

If anyone is interested as fine press exhibitor, please contact us. We are
interested in those producing fine, letterpress, private press books.

Esther C. Fan
Oak Knoll Press, Publicity & Marketing Director
Now available: AMERICAN BOOK DESIGN AND WILLIAM MORRIS
HISTORY OF ENGLISH CRAFT BOOKBINDING TECHNIQUE.
Available in November: WOMEN BOOKBINDERS 1880-1920
OAK KNOLL BOOKS (ABAA/ILAB) - Out-of-print and new books about book collecting,
book history and book arts (book binding, papermaking, printing & typography).
414 Delaware Street, New Castle DE 19720 USA
Phone: 1-800-996-2556 / Fax: 302-328-7274 / Email: oakknoll@oakknoll.com
Web: http://www.oakknoll.com - ASK FOR A FREE CATALOGUE!