Re: Inkjet Printer Updates Wanted

Mary, et. al.,
(big chunks cut out)

>As to permanance, who really knows at this state.  That is not the number
>one concern when making art, it falls behind content and form somewhere.

>Mary Bookwalter
>gmbookwa@govst.edu

Sorry to have to disagree with this premise.  For me, as a conservator,
lack of concern for permanence only holds true for things which will not be
sold or traded for goods/services.

If you take money for it, you have an obligation to either insure that what
you sell will be around for a reasonable length of time, or to explain to
the purchaser that the art is ephemeral.

Jack

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick