Re: Feedback

Folks, "that person" did not write that. It is from my signature file and
was a quote from a new TV sitcom which aired only two episodes. It was so
memorable that I didn't even remember the name. I do know that the woman who
played Marsha Brady in the movies said it on the show.

It's silly, can be nterpreted at least two ways and somehow rings true,
especially for those of us actually working with leather while doing our
conservation/binding work.

Peter

At 07:39 AM 11/5/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Peter D. Verheyen asked
>
>>Can anyone help this person. I personally can't,
>
>The 'person' wrote:
>

>>                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<
>
>Which made me wonder just what kind of help he wanted!
>

>Best,
>
>--
>Paul Melia
>
>paul.m@zen.co.uk
>www.zen.co.uk/home/page/paul.m
>
>'David Hockney: You Make the Picture'
>Paintings and Prints, 1982-1995
>Manchester City Art Galleries
>17 November 1996 - 2 February 1997
>--
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library               <email> pdverhey@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse University                    <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu