[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Screw-Post Books
- From: sara <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 09:31:29 -0600
- Message-Id: <199611051532.HAA13100@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Online Access - Red Flash Internet
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm working on a project similar to a photo album (except that I'm
scanning photos and mounting the prints onto paper), and I would like to
bind it using screw posts. Could anyone suggest a good reference for how
to bind with screw posts? I have the basic idea, but I'd like to see
some more experienced people's examples.
Thanks in advance!