Re: various papers

Dear Aidan,

Under $500 a couple of years ago. I got it when first issued (number 12), so
maybe it's less now. You know, they now have a 720 dpi color version, 17"
wide,  the 1500, under $1,000. Do you have catalogs from the discount
places?  BTW, where are you? I tried to e-mail direct (to your address
below, not to the list) and it was returned undeliverable.

>Hi Richard,
>
>you mentioned you use an Epson 1000 to get wide sheets ( < 161/2" ). I am
>interested in getting a printer that will print B/W on approx 11x17 layouts.
>Approximately how much did you pay for the Epson printer?
>
>Aidan
>ameehan@direct.ca
>http://www.geocities.com/paris/3764/
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/celtic_design/