EMBOSSER

The University of Cape Town Libraries is interested in purchasing an
embosser for use on certain library materials . Apart from the
embosser it will be necessary to have a plate made with our details
on it. Does anybody know where we can find such an apparatus  and
also whether this is an acceptable method of property marking
materials. Any advice that you can supply on this subject will be
much appreciated.

          Johann Maree
          Conservation Department
          UCT Libraries