Re: Permanence or Art immortal?

How about the whole concept of publishing on the web? Whether it is stated
as such or not, just about every site out there is forever "under
construction". In my own (however piddly) site I'm constantly going back --
to fix a semi-colon here, change a word there, etc. -- so, in this context
at least, is there ever a "final version"? Further -- and as an example -- I
can't wait until they make it possible to do real em-dashes, etc., which
will only mean, however, that I'll have to go through virtually everything
I've done to change my "fake" ones. So one might say, if only to promote a
Zen perspective, that the only thing that's permanent on the web is constant
change.

Just a thought...

Ron