Re: Copyright

  We just had an attorney from the University of Texas Systems Office who
specializes in copyright come and speak to our students.  While she was
focusing on copyright in the digital library much of what she had to say
was just good information regarding copyright.  She has mounted a web page
on the topic with links to many relevant topics. The url is:
http://www.utsystem.edu/OGC/IntellectualProperty/lib.htm

Bobbie Pilette
Conservation Lab Instructor
Preservation & Conservation Studies