Dying

Dear Colleagues

Don't know if members of this list may be of assistance to me, but I
suspect that it may be possible, given that I have noticed that quite
a few of you make your own pigment.

My sister and I recently came across a recipe book of pigment for
dying unbleached yarn to knit with.  We intend experimenting with
these in terms of our own original fair aisle designs.  Do any of you
know of alternative recipes or short cuts for these processes?

Hope so.

Robyn Sassen
mephisto@global.co.za