Spider and precision quoting...

Actually I typed it verbatim from _Off the Wall At Callahan's_, a
compilation of graffiti found on the walls at Callahan's.  It's on page
100 of the Tor Books 1994 first edition trade paperback and is
attributed merely to Jake, whom Mr. Robinson claims is his informant and
contact at Callahan's.    <grin>   Regards, Rachel

PS -- ok now I'm REALLY confused.  Did Gibson also coin the term
"cyberpunk"  as well as cyberspace?  PS the Luddite site is funny.