[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Iris Cloth
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Iris Cloth
- From: Michel Rogerson <michaelr@UNLLIB.UNL.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 13:40:51 -0600
- Message-Id: <199611121949.LAA20658@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Sandy Tilcock wrote:
> I have a need to purchase Iris bookcloth. I haven't used it in quite some
> time and so no longer am aware of who is selling it out there. Anyone out
> there who can help me?
> Sandy Tilcock
Try Bookmaker's...they have a cloth they call Cialux, but it is basically
Iris cloth. It's about $7 a yard.
6001 66th Avenue, Suite 101
Riverdale, Maryland 20737
(301) 459-7629 (fax)
Good luck, Michel
Michel Rogerson: Utah native in tornado country !!
University of Nebraska, home of the Nat'l Champion Cornhuskers
Book Repair Specialist, Love Library bindery, Lincoln NE 68588-0410
work: (402) 472-2523