Re: "A Letter To An Imaginary Friend"

I'm humbled. You've given me an enourmous amount of things to think about as
far as the way it is now, in particular the whole font problem(s), let alone
planted several seeds that will most certainly blossom into...what? I don't
know as yet.

Don't be surprised it it just stays the same for a while: I've got a lot of
pondering to do on this one.

And thank you, Richard.

Ron

PS. More mind-blowers, however big or small, are more than welcome.