Book_Arts-L Archives

I'm sure quite a few of you, at least 50 or so have noticed that the
archives appar to be off line. Some even wrote to see if the list was still
alive. Well the list is still VERY much alive. As to the archives, I have no
idea, and Walter is away at the moment... I'm sure they'll pop back to life
sometime soon. My apologies to those who wanted to search them.

Peter

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu